You are invited to our next match, which will be held Wednesday, August 12, 2020!
We are going POSTAL……
We are happy to announce that McHenry IDPA will be shooting the IDPA 2020 National Championship Postal Match at both of our August matches this month. Log into your IDPA account and read up on the match here: https://www.idpa.com/idpa-matches/2020-postal-match/. It will be offered to all, but additional fees will be charged to those who would like their scores uploaded to IDPA to compete in the National match.
The match will take place at On Target Range, 560 Beechcraft Lane, Crystal Lake, IL 60012.
Match preparation and setup start at 6 pm. The match will start as soon as setup is complete.
Fee Schedule for the match:
Members (No Submitted Score) – $26
Non-Members (No Submitted Score) – $32
Any shooter wishing their score to be uploaded to IDPA – $60
- There is a $25 fee from IDPA incurred by the club for every shooter that is uploaded, this is the additional cost to the match.
- Please note that scores can be submitted once for each participant. If scores are submitted more than once for any shooter, all scores for that shooter will be deleted and that shooter will not be represented in the match. This match is not eligible for match bumps and will not advance a member’s date of classification for participating.
- Competitors must have a current membership and classification in the division in which they are competing on the last day of competition for their score to appear in the final scores. Scores of members who do not meet this criteria will be stripped from the results.
- The club will limit the amount of shooters as necessary due to range time constraints.
- As space is available, shooters may shoot the match a second time and pay the normal fee, however, only the first score can be uploaded.
Please note the following:
- Adherence to second match registration policies for those shooting the first match will be strictly enforced.
- If you are concerned about yourself or others, please don’t attend the match.
- If you are not feeling 100% for whatever reason, please don’t attend the match.
- On Target requires masks in the lobby, but not in the ranges. Please bring an appropriate face covering.
- In the ranges, please try to maintain the social distancing as much as practical
- Social distancing, common sense and patience will be required.
- Those of you not adhering to the above guidelines will be asked to leave the match.
And back to your regularly boring announcement details……
Pre-registration is required and walk-ins will be turned away.
Prior action pistol competition experience and/or formal training in drawing from a holster and shooting on the move is required to participate. We reserve the right to refuse participation if you cannot provide evidence of this, or if you are shooting in an unsafe manner. New Shooter Orientation will not be held at this match.
General pre-registration will open Sunday, 08/09, at 8 PM, and close on Tuesday 08/11, at 8 PM. There is a pre-registration limit, and the match may sell out very quickly after general registration begins.
We’re sorry that we can’t accommodate everyone who would like to participate in our matches – there is a hard limit on how many people can safely compete in the range time we have.
Click HERE to visit our Practiscore page to register!
Once you register you will receive an email from email@example.com – “Thank you for registering…..”
Once approved to squad, you will receive another email from no-reply@practiscore – “Personal management link….” within this email is a link to your registration that you will click on which will take you to the page where you can pick your squad.