Please note that there will only be one match in February and subsequent months until further notices.
We will be incorporating the IDPA 5×5 Classifier into the match.
You are invited to our next match, which will be held Wednesday, February 10th, 2021!
The match will take place at On Target Range, 560 Beechcraft Lane, Crystal Lake, IL 60012.
Match preparation and setup start at 5:30 pm. The match will start as soon as setup is complete.
Please note the following:
- We have changed the registration time, see below.
- If you are concerned about the health of yourself or others, please don’t attend the match.
- If you are not feeling 100% for whatever reason, please don’t attend the match.
- On Target requires masks in the lobby, but not in the ranges. Please bring an appropriate face covering.
- In the ranges, please try to maintain the social distancing as much as practical
- Social distancing, common sense and patience will be required.
- Those of you not adhering to the above guidelines will be asked to leave the match.
- We reserve the right to cancel the match at anytime. Attendees WILL be issued a refund if the match is cancelled.
And back to your regularly boring announcement details……
Pre-registration is required and walk-ins will be turned away.
Prior action pistol competition experience and/or formal training in drawing from a holster and shooting on the move is required to participate. We reserve the right to refuse participation if you cannot provide evidence of this, or if you are shooting in an unsafe manner. New Shooter Orientation will not be held at this match.
General pre-registration will open Saturday, 02/06, at 8 AM, and close on Tuesday 02/09, at 8 PM. There is a pre-registration limit, and the match may sell out very quickly after general registration begins.
We’re sorry that we can’t accommodate everyone who would like to participate in our matches – there is a hard limit on how many people can safely compete in the range time we have.
Once you register you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org – “Thank you for registering…..”
Once approved to squad, you will receive another email from no-reply@practiscore – “Personal management link….” within this email is a link to your registration that you will click on which will take you to the page where you can pick your squad. And if you don’t pick your squad, your squad will be picked for you.