You are invited to our next match, which will be held Wednesday, November 25th, 2020!
The match will take place at On Target Range, 560 Beechcraft Lane, Crystal Lake, IL 60012.
Match preparation and setup start at 6 pm. The match will start as soon as setup is complete.
Please note the following:
- We have changed the registration time, see below
- If you are concerned about the health of yourself or others, please don’t attend the match.
- If you are not feeling 100% for whatever reason, please don’t attend the match.
- On Target requires masks in the lobby, but not in the ranges. Please bring an appropriate face covering.
- In the ranges, please try to maintain the social distancing as much as practical
- Social distancing, common sense and patience will be required.
- Those of you not adhering to the above guidelines will be asked to leave the match.
And back to your regularly boring announcement details……
Pre-registration is required and walk-ins will be turned away.
Prior action pistol competition experience and/or formal training in drawing from a holster and shooting on the move is required to participate. We reserve the right to refuse participation if you cannot provide evidence of this, or if you are shooting in an unsafe manner. New Shooter Orientation will not be held at this match.
General pre-registration will open Sunday, 011/22, at 8 AM, and close on Tuesday 11/24, at 8 PM. There is a pre-registration limit, and the match may sell out very quickly after general registration begins.
We’re sorry that we can’t accommodate everyone who would like to participate in our matches – there is a hard limit on how many people can safely compete in the range time we have.
Click HERE to visit our Practiscore page to register!
Once you register you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org – “Thank you for registering…..”
Once approved to squad, you will receive another email from no-reply@practiscore – “Personal management link….” within this email is a link to your registration that you will click on which will take you to the page where you can pick your squad. And if you don’t pick your squad, your squad will be picked for you.